Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ups and downs

I have made friends with this awesome person. They really don't even realize how much they have come to mean to me over the past few days. ThEy are so sweet and kind. And I really don't feel like I deserve them.

On the downside they live on the other side of the US..and not next door where they need to be living (cough)
I still love them though :)

I hope to be putting up a KakaNaru today but I make no promises.
I love you all! Be safe!

-the Silent Observer-

2 comments:

  1. Hi there you :) Very glad you are still surrounded by people who love you!

    I have linked my most recent blog post below, please read it. I am going to link my ED blog to my regular blog over the coming year and it might affect the traffic that comes through your blog because you are featured in my links section.

    http://dandelion---clock.blogspot.com/?zx=33877a4994686df

    If you want be protected against this, let me know and I will make it happen.

    Lots of love,
    Dande
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Ann, how are you, dear? I haven't heard from you in such a long time. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I'm a bit worried about you. Let me know if you see this.

    Lots of love <3
    Dizzo

    ReplyDelete