Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm thinking...

I think I'll post my TB!Harry next. It's past Drarry and pre-Fen/Harry.

I really didn't feel like eating today. At all. Is it normal that I'm forcing myself to eat? The only joy I've been getting out of the food is when I eat my tomatoes or drink my Silk. I've been meaning to tell Hubby but I haven't. Annnd after two days of not counting...I broke down and counted. I went waaaay over my limit (which has grown thanks to my apparent loss). I don't know how to not flip out over this. I know I want to get better...but I really just don't want to eat. I am. Like a machine. There's just...blah there when there should be at least a little bit of joy.
Does anyone know what I'm trying to say?
If I've lost another pound by tomorrow...I'm demanding we get a new scale. There's no way (especially after all I've eaten today) that I've lost again. I will rejoice cry.

So CM and I were talking about making calorie free/negative calorie chips...it started with tomato chips and degraded to celery...do any of you have any ideas? Just for fun of course...cause the celery/tomato chip idea sounds delish!
I have a new story in the works! And as soon as the first chapter is written out I'll share it with you guys...I am unsure of the pairing but I think it will be Voldie/Harry...with Severitis tendencies lol!

Let me know guys...

-the Silent Observer-

@tobf- becareful sweetheart...if you think you should stop doing MC it's probably a good idea xD...love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment