Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Today was...

Difficult. I was regreting my PB crackers like whoa today. I was kind of freaking out because I had a big dinner (as per the agreement). And then as I was eating I figured I would add everything up and wouldn't you know I am only 585 cals. And then (even though I promised 600) I freaked out for a bit. (fat fat fat you fat fuck you shouldn't have eaten the crackers! 190 cals you didn't need all going to your fat self because you can't work it off!)....Then I remembered the end goal of this who recovery thing...and I was able to beat it down slightly. Still. It's there just beneath the surface.
Itching. Gnawing.
I wrote it all down in my 'diary' and then sat back to watch Soul Eater to take my mind off of it all. It's sorta working.

113-114 today though. What story do you guys want next? Voldie/Harry...another Draco/Harry...or my Nev/Harry? Thanks for all the encouragement guys. I needed it.
Love you all!

-the Silent Observer-

1 comment:

  1. See, you didn't even reach 600 cals, there's no need to freak out. I know it is hard, but I know you can do it.
    I wish you the best of luck with this thing! :)

    As for the story, I think the Voldie/Harry one would rock :D

    Love <3

    ReplyDelete