Saturday, August 6, 2011

Two steps back

I weighed myselfthis morning and I dropped a pound. I don't get it as I've been eating and not exercising. So I was kinda depressed because I thought Hubby would be disappointed. I told him about the loss and he asked of I was eating less each meal but I haven't been. In fact yesterday I added something to my plate because thought it would help.

I don't want to eat at all today either. I kinda felt like that yesterday too. I just feel like I'm mechanically eating. I find no joy in eating like I thought I would. What's wrong with me? Why'd I lose? My period is supposed to start next week. Shouldn't I be gaining?

I had my cereal and silk...and I'm going to make my Tequito and maybe a hard boiled egg or two. It depends on whether or not hubby is buying dinner or lunch...he hasn't told me lol!

@Dandelion - oh that's ok hon! Not everyone will like my work and that's fine xD
It's sad by I'll live...I have another EDNOS!Harry/Fenrir I can write...a Neville/Harry...and a few semi-Harem!Harry stories I could write lol! Let me know what you'd like to see xD
And thank you for the compliments...I have short hair now (hubby is making me grow it out to that length again though) and I no longer have glasses (I'm bliiindd!)...but thank you.

Be safe all of you! I love you all!

-the Silent Observer-

Ps. I feel so weird being sad about losing. I mean apart of me is happy...but part of me...the part that wants to get better...is bawling like a baby lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment