Saturday, August 27, 2011

Irene

What a joke hurricane! Lol! Sorry I've seen worse. We were right on the oceanfront and still it was only mildly high winds (I've been in winds that nearly blew me away when I was 130...and I'm 116 right now...it didn't even move me a little...faaail!)

In other news...I am constantly shifting between 115 and 116. I want to be at least 118 so that I can exercise again. I feel so flabby! (sobs)

I'll be able to write a new story on Monday guys xD
I hope all of you are doing alright! I love you all! Be safe!

And anyone who was hurt by Irene I'm sorry and hope everything works out for you! I was just saying that by the time it reached us..it was pathetic...I think the weather people love to embellish on how bad storms are sometimes.

-the Silent Observer-

2 comments:

  1. everyone is freaking out about it up here in NE and I don't get it lol.. so pathetic... Glad to hear you are safe honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God it wasn't bad.

    Didn't you say you could exercise once you were 115 or 116? *thinks*

    Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete