Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meh

Ah so today (my period started...4 days later than t was supposed to) I had a minor...set back. I didn't want to eat. I lost weight (even with all I've been eating and NO exercising!) and now I'm back to 116 or 117. I was 118. I just want to give up! I don't wan to eat all of this food every meal. It's so exhausting! I know I've come so far...I really have and I'm proud of it. I mean look at me! I'm depressed because I've LOST! But still...I almost want to say 'why bother?' if losing is all I can do...and I don't want to eat. I would rather drink.

Anyways. Don't worry guys. I'm still eating. I don't want to but I'm trying to keep with this.
I feel like getting sick though...with all the food I'd been eating o_O

Be safe everyone! I might write up a story for you guys soon! I love you all!

-the Silent Observer-

2 comments:

  1. It's b/c your metabolism is normalizing itself again. I'm not sure your exact stats, I can't remember but chances are your metabolism would burn between 1500-1800 by itself even if you didn't exercise were it healthy. As you give your body more food gradually, it will start doing that again. <3 you honey. Keep on fighting to get to where you can have what you want xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was thinking about the metabolism, too xD

    Stay strong, it's gonna be okay in the end. If you want a baby (or, idk.. whatever you want), then it's worth it, don't you think? :) I know how you feel, that's how I felt when I had to get my metabolism back on track. That was before I left, because I was going to make lots of effort and needed to stay alive.

    Keep going, love you very much! <3

    ReplyDelete