Sunday, July 24, 2011

2+2=5...wait...what?

Ok so I'm thinking I kiiiind of did good today.
I ate a half of a half turkey sub...a spoonful of pasta with alot of hotsauce...
Then later I had cucumbers and tomatoes in redwine vinaigrette with alot of Tabasco...along with some PB crackers (for those last two it came to roughly 260 cals...and since I didn't go hotshot on the turkey or pasta...I'm guessing that was maybe another 100 at most?

I'm surprised some of you want to read my work...I hope you guys aren't disappointed!

I'll post it tomorrow for sure! Erm. After I find it lol! (It's in a box under the bed lol!)

I hope I've lost weight by tomorrow...
Speaking of...I was told I was too skinny again. Someone said I needed to stop counting calories because I was too thin already. They said I wouldn't look good thinner. I can't see this thin-ness they see x_X
Can someone point it out to me?
I'd like to see it. You know? I mean I love the kid (he is the only person besides my husband who said he liked how hard I hugged...)...and I love that he speaks his mind. But I don't see it. I really don't. Ah well.

I hope everyone's days/nights have gone (or will go) well! Be safe!
Love you all!

- the Silent Observer-

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I only see it now. It's evening where you are, lol. It's 11 am here.

    It looks like you've done pretty well, good work! :)

    I don't think people with EDs will ever see their thinness, maybe because our mind is so messed up. And keep in mind, young children are very honest :) so that would mean that you really are thin and beautiful <3

    Have a good night as well, and I can't wait to read your writings.

    Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete