Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I bought them...

So this girl I dislike alot came over to see us. And her first words were 'Ann when did you get boobs?"

The hell?

They've been the same size for years where the heck have you been. CM told me to tell her I bought them at the store. I told her I said 'As far as I know I've always had them' then I poked them and said 'They feel real'

Really though...how is it any of their business?!
Anyways. I just wanted to share. Maybe make some of you laugh!

-the Silent Observer-

1 comment:

  1. OMG how very rude! Next time you see her you should be all like, Homanz your face is looking so good! Did you get botox? xD

    Looks like we've both had faildays, I binged too :( And on top of the three meals I ate yesterday! Suckage. Tomorrow we will both do better for sure. xxx

    ReplyDelete