Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sorry...

Sorry about yesterday guys. Sometimes depression just kicks me in the butt. I've never been diagnosed but I know it runs pretty heavy in both sides of my family...so chances are I have it lol!

Anywho. I'm still 115! I was really surprised because I kind of cheated yesterday and had a mini snack =_=...so I reeeaaaaalllly thought I was going to gain. But I didn't! Win!

On a side note...I was looking through my old stories...and I found my OCs. They are twins whose names are Fawn and Rabbit. They are thieves but...erm good guys? Lol! They are taken in by Theodore, a priest of sorts, after they run away from home (Rabbit was being beaten and about to be raped by their father.)

Fawn, the really protective and older twin, falls in love with Rabbit...they become a couple...bad stuff happens to Rabbit...blah blah blah...sad thing is I never ended up continuing the story even though Rabbit and Fawn are my favorite OCs.
Soooo I'm wondering if you guys wouldn't mind me posting the first few pages of what I have...and maybe you could help me with plot? Lol!

On to something new...I've decided to try being more...open about who I like and don't like. I'll be civil but I'm tired of having to wear my Slytherian mask everytime I go out around these people. And if I want to go out when my hubby does I need to be civil. (Before I'd laugh and let them talk about shite I don't even care about...now I can give them a blank look and make them leave...or bring my artbook/notebook along lol!)

Anyways...wish me luck guys! No food so far! Win!

-the Silent Observer-

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to read some of your writing honey <3 and so glad the scales were kind today :D

    Never apologize for a downer day. These journals are here to let us vent, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't say sorry, we all have days when we feel depressed.

    And a mini snack won't make you gain, I promise :)

    It would be awesome if you posted the story here <3

    Keep going, sweetheart <3

    ReplyDelete