Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 1 of operation Get Better

It was a surprising success. Don't get me wrong I worried like hello kitties...I have no more lax and I can't exercise because of my knee (that we are getting checked out sometime this week hopefully =_=....
So yeah...I was trying my best to calm down. It's still gnawing a me...and I know tomorrow is going to be hell cause I know I gained...and I'm so used to losing. But I can do this! I have to!
We were able to get alot of healthy food today. A biiig packet of dried fruit (mine has soy seeds in it! Win!)...wheat thins...fiber one...turkey meat...Silk...and honey wheat bread. We were finally able to get water too.
I was further show how scary low I'd gotten when the thigh part of my pants were super saggy. I didn't think I'd lost thigh fat at all and that shot that to hell in a hand basket.

By thank you for all your support so far! It means alot! Good luck for those on MC...and good luck to those who want help but need the extra push to ask. It's ok! We will always love you! I know I will anyways. I will love and remember every single one of you until the day I die.

I hope I don't spazz too much tomorrow. Starting off cal intake will be 600 instead of 500. Then CM suggests I step it up (along with exercise) when I reach 115 again. Once I hit 115 it's 1200 cals and back to 220 push/sit ups.

I guess it's Sev/slave!Harry for you guys then lol! I'll post it tomorrow I promise!
Be safe you guys! I love you! Good luck!

-the Silent Observer-

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I know +100 seems like a lot more but it is actually still so little you may continue to lose. Keep up the good work though, and take baby steps <3 Pushing yourself too hard to gain will just make it that much harder. Much <3 and respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you :) I know you'll make it, step by step. The beginning is the hardest, then the middle may be difficult, but the end is rewarding <3
    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete