Tuesday, July 26, 2011

No mas!

Ok so... I'm kind of sad. Ok really I'm flipping out. I haven't said anything here I don't think but my knee has been swollen since Saturday. Sunday it was bad enough I had trouble walking but I could still pretty much walk on it. Yesterday and today I'm forced to walk on my tippy toes because I can't put full weight on my left leg. It's like my knee is numb and there's almost a squishy gel like cushion in between my leg bones instead of a kneecap. It's really hard to explain and I promise that's not accurate completely..but that's the best I can do.
Soooo because of this I can't really exercise (I totally cheated and did sit ups on the bed lol!). So you'd think I would be careful not to binge right? Nope. I had a slice of pizza. Theeeen I found myself with another one and by the time I'd come to my senses it was totally too late. I had a total of 820 calories today (had a soda) and I feel fat bloated and disgusting. I really want to cry. So as punishment I'm folding up my hurt leg (even though it hurts) and I'm just waiting it out.

On a side note...I added more to Death's Sacrifice even though I'm still stuck on chapter 1 lol! Also I'd like to post another story but I need help deciding what to post. I have Beyblade, one Digimon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Soul-Eater, Naruto, Bleach, and Harry Potter. I have a few originals buuut I'm really scared about posting them as they are no where near done.

So if you guys have any requests please suggest them! And I'll rummage through my pile( huge stack) of notebooks for your preferred theme lol!

I love you guys! Be safe!

-the Silent Observer-

3 comments:

  1. two things darling <3

    800 calories is not a huge binge. I'm sure it's more than what you usually eat, but it's still under your BMR so while I get being frustrated don't beat yourself up too much xoxo

    AND - don't damage your knee! And please go get it checked out <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 820 cals really isn't THAT bad!

    And don't push yourself and your leg too hard, you don't want any complications.

    As for the stories, I guess you can post whatever you want xD i'll read them as I get back home.

    Love ya <3820 cals really isn't THAT bad!

    And don't push yourself and your leg too hard, you don't want any complications.

    As for the stories, I guess you can post whatever you want xD i'll read them as I get back home.

    Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ditto what the guys above said about taking care of that knee. The longer it takes to heal, the longer it will be before you can burn off your binges. Binges just happen sometimes (unless you're tobf who is godlike in her self control!) and the best thing you can do about it is get that knee taken care of so you can exercise off the calories when it's better. Love you! xxx

    ReplyDelete