Monday, July 11, 2011

I, like God, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence...

Soooo this first part of my day went wonderfully. Then when hubby's older brothers came over to swim in our pool (one family unit is like the Dursley's. I kid you not.)and then started stuffing their faces like pigs with copious amounts of food and it all went down hill from there.

Hubby and I even ended up having a stupid argument. Not about his family members I assure you.

I barely ate today. I think I barely went over cal limit if at all. And even though I'm hungry I'm too depressed to even want to eat. And then I keep remembering hubby's brother stuffing his fat ugly face ( this man asked if anybody else felt an earthquake while I was walking through the room when I'm the only friggin one in the house who walks lightly. I felt so fat and disgusting that I don't think I ate that day. Plus everytime he sees me he stares like he's going to eat me. Or worse. And he insults me withthe same bull every single time -"Hey what's that thing hanging out of your nose?" Um a nose-ring dumbarse. =/)

Anyways. I ended up writing a fanfiction where Harry is waiting for Fenrir to come and kill his fat piggy family. And the Werewolf does. And I felt marginally better.

I'm supposed to still be thrilled! I lost weight! But instead I'm reminded of all the shite I still haven't accomplished. And I'm faced with thee reality of my failure. I hope hubby doesn't stay mad much longer. I was in the right. For once. :/ Still doesn't make me feel better about it though.

-the Silent Observer-

No comments:

Post a Comment