Friday, July 29, 2011

What is wrong with me?

So I told hubby before he left for her house that we needed to talk when he got home. I knew he probably wouldn't check his email and I was right. He said ok and so I sat up waiting for him...figuring he'd be there for a few hours and then be home (I very rarely ever say 'We need to talk' so it should have concerned him enough to come home). What do you know he forgets and doesn't come home until 2 in the morning. Thusly I have chickened out in telling him (again!) face to face like CM keeps telling me I need to. But how can I when all the hints I'm throwing out there (for a blind person to see) are being ignored or looked over?!
I'm very close to giving up doesn't he see that? I know he loves me...but really?

On another note. Thank you guys for your kind words. I don't have much hope/strength/whatever to fight this off for much longer. It's killing me guys. In ways I'm sure only you guys can understand. I don't know if any of you believe in God...but please pray (send wishes...whatever) that I'm able to have my child really soon..and beat this shite back...with or without my husbands help. I've done shite on my own before. I can do it again if I need to.
It's slightly harder with this...but I'll figure something out.

Well my knee swelling has gone down..but it now pops and hurts (like it's rubbing against bone) when I move it. So hubby is still taking me (supposedly) to get it checked out.
Let's hope it's nothing that requires surgery.

I love you guys! I promise there will be a story tomorrow!
Thank you so much!
You Guys mean alot to me!
Love always,
-your Silent Observer-

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I can't believe I missed all this, I'm sorry I didn't read sooner! What an incredibly courageous thing you've done. I'm sorry it's dragging on for you, you don't deserve that. Good luck for when you speak with your hubby properly, I'm sure you'll feel loads better afterwords. Much love! xxx

    ReplyDelete