Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Childish.

Don't you really dislike those people who just won't grow the bloody hell up?
Yeah me too.

So anyways. I really can't go into detail guys as it's really just a minor annoyance. I just wish some people would act their age instead of their shoe-size.

In other news...I finished writing my newest oneshot out for CM. It was my EDNOS!Harry/Fenrir. I wrote it the other day when hubby's 'Dursley'-like family came over and stuffed their faces with all those calories. I was so angry but after I wrote it I felt better! ;3
Anyways...she loved it.
She said the one I did of TB!Harry should be made into a chapter fic or something lol! I really don't think it's that good. But...

I really feel like a pig today =_=
And it's all my stupid blood sugars fault.
But my dinner was relatively small. Still. I didn't wan to eat lunch. I'm trying to avoid breakfast and lunch.
Watch me gain from this x_X

I think I'm going to bed now.

- the Silent Observer-

Ps. @tobf- I hope you figure out what you want to do soon love! Good luck! Love you and Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment